RachelEarlsVlogs

Locked
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:26 pm

RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by BlueMountains »

What do you think about this couple. They have a pregnancy announcement video that has almost a million views. I really like them, you can see that they are in love and are excited for the baby.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:57 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by Sevan116 »

They're cute. I've been watching them for a couple weeks now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
User avatar
907ninja
Informer
Informer
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 pm

RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by 907ninja »

I've been watching them for over a year now. I really like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 743
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by dramallama429 »

i personally used to like rachel on her own, but her husband is so obnoxious. it comes off that they are trying way too hard. i get a fake vibe from them and her husband's immaturity really shows as he talks about sex all the time.

i know people have differing opinions on judging new moms, but these 2 do not seem to be the sharpest tools in the shed. they say they were ttc for a while, yet during vlogmas they posted a vlog in which rachel is clearly drunk. then a few weeks later they announce the pregnancy. not sure if she was pregnant at that time, but it just seems like a very poor decision imo. if you're ttc i do not understand why you are getting drunk/drinking.

she also had no clue that you are supposed to go to the dr to get the pregnancy confirmed. again, just shows immaturity in my opinion. seems like they want a baby for views/because its cute, but they don't want to take the responsibility to do research or learn about anything. also every meal she eats is fast food. just doesnt seem like they make the most wise choices. oh and then to top it all off she wants to switch insurance just because she doesnt think she can film the ultrasounds and birth. for anyone else i wouldnt think much of it, but seems like this couple is all about squeezing the most out of any opportunity to make a viral video and make money.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by jean_queen »

She's really dumb but tolerable on her own.

I absolutely, 100% cannot stand her husband. He's so obnoxious.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by BlueMountains »

dramallama429 wrote:i personally used to like rachel on her own, but her husband is so obnoxious. it comes off that they are trying way too hard. i get a fake vibe from them and her husband's immaturity really shows as he talks about sex all the time.

i know people have differing opinions on judging new moms, but these 2 do not seem to be the sharpest tools in the shed. they say they were ttc for a while, yet during vlogmas they posted a vlog in which rachel is clearly drunk. then a few weeks later they announce the pregnancy. not sure if she was pregnant at that time, but it just seems like a very poor decision imo. if you're ttc i do not understand why you are getting drunk/drinking.

she also had no clue that you are supposed to go to the dr to get the pregnancy confirmed. again, just shows immaturity in my opinion. seems like they want a baby for views/because its cute, but they don't want to take the responsibility to do research or learn about anything. also every meal she eats is fast food. just doesnt seem like they make the most wise choices. oh and then to top it all off she wants to switch insurance just because she doesnt think she can film the ultrasounds and birth. for anyone else i wouldnt think much of it, but seems like this couple is all about squeezing the most out of any opportunity to make a viral video and make money.
I only started watching recently withinf the last few months. What vlog was sje drunk in? And I agree if you are ttc you dont drink because you can be pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Knew it was going to be a boy. She just seems like a boy mom haha
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Btw- what did you guys think of the gender reveal? Tbh, I thought the new car took away from finding out the gender of the baby. Don't mean to be bitter or anything! But I think the car got more of a reaction and I wished it was more focused on the gender.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by jean_queen »

I agree with you. Not very exciting. They could do better. Plus, Harold had already revealed the gender in a previous vlog so I feel like she's really reaching for views
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by vaux_new »

I thought the gender reveal was cute/tolerable/whatever... Except who took that aerial shot of the whole group when they were doing the confetti poppers? Did they set the camera in a tree? Keeps me up at night.
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

vaux_new wrote:I thought the gender reveal was cute/tolerable/whatever... Except who took that aerial shot of the whole group when they were doing the confetti poppers? Did they set the camera in a tree? Keeps me up at night.
I thought the family gender reveal party was tolerable and cute. But I felt like the one when they found out the gender for themselves the first time was kind of annoying and was planned that way to get another viral and cute video, imo.
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by vaux_new »

ALL their titles are so click bait-y and friggin annoying me. They could make it a little less obvious. ALSO I thought the nursery video was going to show Harold having set up a crib or something.... but he literally JUST cleaned it.
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by vaux_new »

I used to think that Harold was the one putting up with Rachel being annoying, but now I'm 100% the opposite. Harold is so friggin try hard to be THE BEST DAD. THE BEST HUSBAND. THE BEST CLICK BAIT DADDY VLOGGER. :?
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by jean_queen »

vaux_new wrote:I used to think that Harold was the one putting up with Rachel being annoying, but now I'm 100% the opposite. Harold is so friggin try hard to be THE BEST DAD. THE BEST HUSBAND. THE BEST CLICK BAIT DADDY VLOGGER. :?
He really is AWFUL. Like, dude, take a chill pill and be yourself. I'm not sure how anyone can like him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
907ninja
Informer
Informer
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by 907ninja »

I've been a subscriber for a while now... I mean she had under 1,300 when I started watching. She is great. Her husband is very over the top, I call me a me-seeker. He's very into himself and immature. He's a young military guy. Not throwing shade or being disrespectful at all. Honestly I used to watch every day, and now I'm down to MAYBE a few days a month. He irks my nerves too much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I agree with everything being said about Harold. I feel bad for saying it- because I respect what he does and he does seem kind. But, he is very annoying! I've been subscribed since before they got married, so I've been here since the beginning, way before the viral, click-baity videos. In the beginning, I was so jealous of Rachel for scoring such a handsome dude! Haha. But now, his obnoxiousness takes away from it and I can barely enjoy so I don't watch much. I probably will once the baby comes.
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by vaux_new »

The vlogs are like watching paint peel off the walls for me. I can't even have it as background noise anymore it's that bad.
I'm still interested to see if they go with Harold the 5th... Did they 100% rule that out in any of the blogs? I know Rachel was like :/ at the baby shower when the mom said it (same, girl, same) BUT who knows. She's very traditional, so I could see her going that route. With an agreement to go by the middle name or something.

I hope the $$ is rolling in with all their click-bait titles. Babies are expensive and this is her full-time job. I get it, but I'm very tired of it.
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1904
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

vaux_new wrote:The vlogs are like watching paint peel off the walls for me. I can't even have it as background noise anymore it's that bad.
I'm still interested to see if they go with Harold the 5th... Did they 100% rule that out in any of the blogs? I know Rachel was like :/ at the baby shower when the mom said it (same, girl, same) BUT who knows. She's very traditional, so I could see her going that route. With an agreement to go by the middle name or something.

I hope the $$ is rolling in with all their click-bait titles. Babies are expensive and this is her full-time job. I get it, but I'm very tired of it.
I agree. I found them more interesting around the time of their wedding and honeymoon, but it just isn't there for me anymore.
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by vaux_new »

Maybe I'll check back in after September?
JK. I'll be here complaining the whole time.
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:07 am

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by vaux_new »

I felt very bad for the Grandma in the last couple of blogs :( Must be tough.
Locked

Return to “Q-Z”