Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Ruben is an ugly name it sounds like an old mans name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by 131618 »

Ginatheninja wrote:Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Ruben is an ugly name Image it sounds like an old mans name

This is all I can think of Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... bd05f4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

What is up with people talking about phil and alex messing up a hospital room? I couldnt find a video

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Im sorry but.... David Patrick? Lmao Eugene Zachary Brandon. Look I can pick 3 completely random horrible together names too!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

MamaTweet wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:27 pm What is up with people talking about phil and alex messing up a hospital room? I couldnt find a video

There's no hospital video. You didn't miss anything. It's just a foreshadow for the future based on their RV, any airbnb they've ever stayed at, and their new house.

Rachelle and Justin just went on about how clean and neat they are, and had everything all packed away in their hospital room. Seemed like a weird thing to point out.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Whoop there it is..... what a dummy (literally).

Every breastfeeding/lactation consultant says NOT to use dummys for the first month-6 weeks to help you get a supply. If a baby is sucking on something other than a milk producing nipple it’s wasting its energy doing so Image then baby is too tired to feed and its a vicious cycle.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9906d2.jpg[/IMG]
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Rueben just makes me think of the sandwich.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Dolly777 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:24 pm
Audrey240 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:49 pm I’m going to play devils advocate here for a second:
I’m sorry but calling a 1 year old child ugly is downright wrong and makes you pretty low as a person. It’s one thing to not like the parents, but to start saying things about an innocent child is wrong on so many levels.

Excuse me, but with the exception of a few people most people on this board think Emma isn’t cute. So you might want to call ALL those people out since you HAD to call me out. Image

So fuck off... maybe I am feeling low I have fucking cancer bitch and will have a hysterectomy next Monday and will end Any a chance of having children . Feel better?

I could've sworn this is about Rachelle & Justin.....not the Dani Dilemma. If you're that attention needy, start a YouTube channel and get a forum dedicated just to yourself. Image
Seriously? You guys are gross! All three of you with less than a handful of posts! Going after a woman that just said she’s been diagnosed with cancer!! Wtf is wrong with you guys? Do you think ppl are going to give you asspats and welcome you with open arms now. Get tf over yourself.

I don’t agree with everything ppl post but I sure as hell wouldn’t go after a woman that just said she might not be able to have kids! I’ve seen a lot of deplorable shit on this site, but you, my dear, are in a class of your own.
Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

131618 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:Alright, not in US, what’s this sandwich everyone is talking about?!

A Reuben sandwich is pastrami/corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island sauce and swiss cheese on pumpernickel bread :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I’m 38+5 pregnant and now I want a reuben sandwich. Every time I see they names now, I’m going to crave something I can’t have. Drool.

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

opangatay wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
opangatay wrote:So to be clear, Asher is the redder-head of the two that they keep comparing to Emma and Reuben is the blonde?

Yes... personally, a name like Reuben, I would see on a red head.. not blonde.

Yeah, their names feel like they’re literally the opposite of what they should be lol. A name like Ruben feels very red to me and Asher makes me think of ash blonde hair.

Although the Spanish word ‘rubio’ means blond...

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

I’m assuming they’re named Asher and Reuben because Asher & Reuben are two of the twelve tribes of Israel from the Old Testament. Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Naphtali, Issachar, Gad, Asher, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, & Manasseh. The only reason I know this is bc I went to a church camp and we were split into 12 groups, each a tribe of Israel lol.

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Haulnarse wrote:Whoop there it is..... what a dummy (literally).

Every breastfeeding/lactation consultant says NOT to use dummys for the first month-6 weeks to help you get a supply. If a baby is sucking on something other than a milk producing nipple it’s wasting its energy doing so Image then baby is too tired to feed and its a vicious cycle.

I’ll just preface this reply by saying that I’m a breastfeeding peer supporter and I choose not to use dummies with my children.
It is true that the breastfeeding journey is often hindered by early use of them.

However... when my son was premature and had massive trouble sucking at first, the NICU suggested using a dummy to help him to improve his suck. They called it a “non nutritive device”. I was secretly quite pleased that he refused to take it and we eventually got the breastfeeding sorted once he’d had all his tubes etc removed, but the fact is that they do sometimes have a medical role to play. Didn’t one of her babies struggle to latch and suck? Maybe the hospital suggested she try a dummy to help. If she was just using it to shut them up, I’d expect to see them both with one.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Elliecat wrote:

I’ll just preface this reply by saying that I’m a breastfeeding peer supporter and I choose not to use dummies with my children.
It is true that the breastfeeding journey is often hindered by early use of them.

However... when my son was premature and had massive trouble sucking at first, the NICU suggested using a dummy to help him to improve his suck. They called it a “non nutritive device”. I was secretly quite pleased that he refused to take it and we eventually got the breastfeeding sorted once he’d had all his tubes etc removed, but the fact is that they do sometimes have a medical role to play. Didn’t one of her babies struggle to latch and suck? Maybe the hospital suggested she try a dummy to help. If she was just using it to shut them up, I’d expect to see them both with one.

I doubt it. Emma was with a pacifier as soon as they left the hospital. If not earlier and she had no issues latching.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

I doubt rachelle is breastfeeding them anymore I’m sure she did it for the hospital but she’s way too lazy to breastfeed twins it’s a lot of work she isn’t cut out for it. Plus she will be so obsessed with getting them on a schedule like she did with Emma she never just let Emma feed on demand. When my babies were little it felt like they were attached to a boob all day for the first 3 months!

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

teamlandon wrote:I’m assuming they’re named Asher and Reuben because Asher & Reuben are two of the twelve tribes of Israel from the Old Testament. Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Naphtali, Issachar, Gad, Asher, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, & Manasseh. The only reason I know this is bc I went to a church camp and we were split into 12 groups, each a tribe of Israel lol.

Oh wow thanks for the background. Are they Jewish? It's kind of creepy to mamw your kids baded on the old testament.. I assume they are not orthodox, so really are just shallow people who become deeply religious only when it suits them

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

I don't really mean to direct this at anybody and I don't make the rules. Buuut I just wanna say, we've all got our shit going on, some of it is horrible and devastating. While I want to be sensitive to that, I don't really think it should be part of this thread, just in my opinion. We're just here to gossip about Rachelle and Justin, right? There's support groups, therapists, irl support people for our personal problems. Doesn't need to come into discussion or be used as an excuse to be rude to one another here. Just my opinion... Sorry for clogging up and thread more lol. That's all.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Apparently in the Bible, Reuben and Asher were brothers. I did some quick googling, and my main take away was that Reuben screwed their dad's concubine, and Asher ratted him out lol
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Elliecat wrote:

I wish someone would have told me this. I dont remember how old my son was when i gave him a paci but we were still in the hospital (so less than 4 days old) and the nurse said it would be fine. He ended up never really latching (or not staying latched) which put me in the worst of both worlds by forcing me to pump Image i guess at least he still got breastmilk.

I don't think she will be breastfeeding for very long. She didnt do very good with Emma did she? I couldnt imagine 2

Audrey240
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Audrey240 »

RottieMama wrote:
Dolly777 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Excuse me, but with the exception of a few people most people on this board think Emma isn’t cute. So you might want to call ALL those people out since you HAD to call me out. Image

So fuck off... maybe I am feeling low I have fucking cancer bitch and will have a hysterectomy next Monday and will end Any a chance of having children . Feel better?

I could've sworn this is about Rachelle & Justin.....not the Dani Dilemma. If you're that attention needy, start a YouTube channel and get a forum dedicated just to yourself. Image
Seriously? You guys are gross! All three of you with less than a handful of posts! Going after a woman that just said she’s been diagnosed with cancer!! Wtf is wrong with you guys? Do you think ppl are going to give you asspats and welcome you with open arms now. Get tf over yourself.

I don’t agree with everything ppl post but I sure as hell wouldn’t go after a woman that just said she might not be able to have kids! I’ve seen a lot of deplorable shit on this site, but you, my dear, are in a class of your own.
Dani didn’t say that she had cancer until after my first post. I didn’t think I was being rude, but I’m sorry if I came off that way. I was just saying that it wasn’t right to call a child ugly. Also, this is just my opinion, but having cancer doesn’t give anybody an excuse to call me a b*tch.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The fact is Audrey - we can say what we like here.

I can say I don’t particularly think emma is cute, most of that is a product of her environment though - we can agree to disagree without calling people out every five seconds. Emmas, trash’s and justinas looks come up every other day minimum, get used to it.

Scroll past if you don’t agree. It’s not that hard.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”