Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Real question: does Emma ever smile? She always does the wide mouth thing or is making this face:

It's just so bizarre to me. Even on Rash's Insta story of her playing with the weed, not one smile. Not even a smirk.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:Real question: does Emma ever smile? She always does the wide mouth thing or is making this face: Image

It's just so bizarre to me. Even on Rash's Insta story of her playing with the weed, not one smile. Not even a smirk.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought babies "learned" how to smile by people being in their faces smiling and making faces. Basically social contact and eye contact...shit like that.

I have a feeling that the b roll we sometimes get of Rachelle playing with Emma is pretty much the only contact Emma gets. She always has a camera or phone in her face. How is she gaining those skills when she's looking at a phone while her mother looks at her THROUGH her phone.

Emma does that weird thing with her mouth where she makes that "o face" I have a feeling that's from Justin's contact with her but I've posted snarky comments on Rachelle's jnstagram comment or YT comment section, multiple times and she blocks/deletes within minutes. I have a feeling she's on her phone or laptop all day instead of interacting with the baby she cried over and that's probably why Emma is delayed.

She's not a happy baby. Not from what she shows on social media. She's always looking up in confusion at the object her mother is always holding above her (camera, phone) it's quite peculiar. I've never seen any other YT baby stare blank faced at the cameras like that (in almost every shot, she stops playing, like stops what shes doing and stares blankly at the camera) which means there's at LEAST 25 minutes a day (that they film, could be way more) where she's not playing and making eye contact like normal babies and she's manifested her attention at a random object that doesn't help her developmentally. A baby could spend hours playing and exploring different toys, having their attention manifested on something designed to help them developmentally (color, sound, texture) but when her mom interrupts her to film her CONSTANTLY and she's not making eye contact and she's holding random objects above her that do nothing for her ...I guess this is what happens. Delayed baby

Someone could make a troll compilation of all the times Rachelle has interrupted Emma playing by filming her, it happens in almost EVERY vlog. I'm not a professional but I think with babies, that shit adds up and it's probably one of the reasons she's unhappy.

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 39ed94.jpg[/IMG]

“Everyone wants to keep her !!!!”

LOL, keep telling yourself that, tRash

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

The fact they have all those staged photos of them smiling but their baby can only muster up a grin once a week is quite telling.

Emma doesn't smile because someone is making random faces at her instead of talking, trying to get her to smile instead of talking and smiling at her like a normal person would so she makes that weird "o" face where she stretches her mouth open.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

maisiefrommaine wrote:
10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:Real question: does Emma ever smile? She always does the wide mouth thing or is making this face: Image

Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought babies "learned" how to smile by people being in their faces smiling and making faces. Basically social contact and eye contact...shit like that.

I have a feeling that the b roll we sometimes get of Rachelle playing with Emma is pretty much the only contact Emma gets. She always has a camera or phone in her face. How is she gaining those skills when she's looking at a phone while her mother looks at her THROUGH her phone.

Emma does that weird thing with her mouth where she makes that "o face" I have a feeling that's from Justin's contact with her but I've posted snarky comments on Rachelle's jnstagram comment or YT comment section, multiple times and she blocks/deletes within minutes. I have a feeling she's on her phone or laptop all day instead of interacting with the baby she cried over and that's probably why Emma is delayed.

She's not a happy baby. Not from what she shows on social media. She's always looking up in confusion at the object her mother is always holding above her (camera, phone) it's quite peculiar. I've never seen any other YT baby stare blank faced at the cameras like that (in almost every shot, she stops playing, like stops what shes doing and stares blankly at the camera) which means there's at LEAST 25 minutes a day (that they film, could be way more) where she's not playing and making eye contact like normal babies and she's manifested her attention at a random object that doesn't help her developmentally. A baby could spend hours playing and exploring different toys, having their attention manifested on something designed to help them developmentally (color, sound, texture) but when her mom interrupts her to film her CONSTANTLY and she's not making eye contact and she's holding random objects above her that do nothing for her ...I guess this is what happens. Delayed baby

Someone could make a troll compilation of all the times Rachelle has interrupted Emma playing by filming her, it happens in almost EVERY vlog. I'm not a professional but I think with babies, that shit adds up and it's probably one of the reasons she's unhappy.
I'm a professional (bachelor degree, which takes 3 and a half year here, in child development) and you're absolutely right.

We only see 15-20 minutes of their day, plus her various IG stories, but what about all the footage she edits out. I'm 100% certain that there are hours and hours of her trying to get Emma to do something for the camera. SO many moments where Emma should have been looking up at her mom and been able to make eye contact, but Rachelle is looking at the camera or her phone
, while talking to her subscribers. It's sick, really.

Encouragement through eye contact is one of the main things that a child needs to be motivated to try new things. Eye contact is also critical when it comes to a child's ability to socialize. Studies have been made, that say that children who are deprived of eye contact can have very serious problems later in life.

Rachelle is meeting the needs of her 14 year old subscribers who wants to see Emma perform like a circus animal.

I'm not saying she never looks her in the eyes. I'm not saying that she's never fully focused on Emma. I'm saying that there are too many times where she is not and Emma is staring blankly into the air while her parents talk to the camera.

It's worrying.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

aniraKKarina wrote:
maisiefrommaine wrote:

I'm a professional (bachelor degree, which takes 3 and a half year here, in child development) and you're absolutely right.

We only see 15-20 minutes of their day, plus her various IG stories, but what about all the footage she edits out. I'm 100% certain that there are hours and hours of her trying to get Emma to do something for the camera. SO many moments where Emma should have been looking up at her mom and been able to make eye contact, but Rachelle is looking at the camera or her phone
, while talking to her subscribers. It's sick, really.

Encouragement through eye contact is one of the main things that a child needs to be motivated to try new things. Eye contact is also critical when it comes to a child's ability to socialize. Studies have been made, that say that children who are deprived of eye contact can have very serious problems later in life.

Rachelle is meeting the needs of her 14 year old subscribers who wants to see Emma perform like a circus animal.

I'm not saying she never looks her in the eyes. I'm not saying that she's never fully focused on Emma. I'm saying that there are too many times where she is not and Emma is staring blankly into the air while her parents talk to the camera.

It's worrying.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
I think it's the WAY Rachelle films too. I watch about 3 other (tolerable) YouTube families and most of them pan the camera AT their baby (showing what the child is doing) never asking the baby to actually ENGAGE with the camera or putting it in their face, unless it's photos.

She really needs to monitor this stuff, most of us didn't have cameras stuck in our faces as babies, there needs to be some respect for her child and her child development and she needs to develop a line. It's fine to post insta videos and stuff of your kids, it's fine to introduce kids to technology and it might even make Emma like filing and photography when she's older but personally I think she's too young for all that and she should have her attention at her parents social expressions and toys designed to help her develop.

It's sad that we'll probably watch them developmentally fuck more children because their mom needs social media to feel secure as a person

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Life is rough sometimes but imagine needing validation from social media to make you feel good about your life like rachelle does! Imagine being instantly triggered by a comment by someone slightly disagreeing with you, blocking your fans because you have no self esteem and no security in your own happiness to simply scroll past a comment.

If someone made a hate account of her, I have no doubt she'd spend time reading through the account, looking at who follows it, clicking on the profiles of the followers, scrolling through their feeds, sizing up her life to theirs and then blocking people individually.

This is what happens when you're insecure and you don't work! Rachelle should take on knitting! Scrapbooking! Couponing! Something!

If you put a wedding ring on a child, it's just a child wearing a wedding ring. I know they were 18 but the next title should really have "child bride" in it. They were basically seniors in high school... Can you imagine!?
Last edited by maisiefrommaine on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

maisiefrommaine wrote:Life is rough sometimes but imagine needing validation from social media to make you feel good about your life like rachelle does! Imagine being instantly triggered by a comment by someone slightly disagreeing with you, blocking your fans because you have no self esteem and no security in your own happiness to simply scroll past a comment.

If someone made a hate account of her, I have no doubt she'd spend time reading through the account, looking at who follows it, clicking on the profiles of the followers, scrolling through their feeds, sizing up her life to theirs and then blocking people individually.

This is what happens when you're insecure and you don't work! ImageImageImage Rachelle should take on knitting! Scrapbooking! Couponing! Something!

That's exactly what she does. I got blocked on Instagram just for liking someone else's comment.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

prbeca wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 am You all are funny. You keep saying they should have left Emma, but at the same time, if she did you KNOW everyone would be giving them shit for leaving her.

Agree. I follow this thread but think some really unnecessary stuff is said. Okay, people may think Rachelle is boring, but is it acceptable for people to call her ‘troll face’ and bash baby Emma? I’m all for having a moan and picking apart things that are wrong, but some of the stuff in this thread is nasty.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by prbeca »

MoaningMona wrote:
prbeca wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 am You all are funny. You keep saying they should have left Emma, but at the same time, if she did you KNOW everyone would be giving them shit for leaving her.

Agree. I follow this thread but think some really unnecessary stuff is said. Okay, people may think Rachelle is boring, but is it acceptable for people to call her ‘troll face’ and bash baby Emma? I’m all for having a moan and picking apart things that are wrong, but some of the stuff in this thread is nasty.
1. That’s not even what this post was about? Just point out the irony.
2, rachette is a troll face
3. Emma lacks personality and really is not cute. Thats the truth, and truth stings.
4. Go away rashy

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

You all are so right about the long term impact of a camera in a child's face from day one. It is really REALLY weird, and it's bound to have some big time negative effects. This is why I have actually unsubscribed from almost all family vloggers. As I've gotten older and had my own kid, I find the whole thing just sick. I think it's child exploitation and it disgusts me. These kids don't have a say in what is filmed or how often they're filmed.

Lets look at the original vlogging family, the shaytards. How'd that work out for ya? Yeah sure, it was all fun and games for many years. But 2 of those kids have had a camera in their face since they were literally born. And then they became famous, and then their dad had to go and be a perverted drunk and brought his whole family down with him. Yes, an extreme example, but the whole "putting our perfect life online for the internet to see" is so gross to me. All these YouTube moms are the same. "Life is perfect. My child is perfect. My house is white and perfect. Our marriage is goals and perfect. OK kids, perform and be cute for Mommy to get more money! Or better yet, do something for me to clickbait." and these little 14 year olds see this and think it's normal. IT'S NOT NORMAL!!! It's so unhealthy.

Sorry to go on a rant, but the whole thing just weirds me out. But I'm sure Rash takes it as a complement that I've said she's just like all the other YouTube moms.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Who’s ready for the IVF transfer/meds/schedule clickbait the millisecond they get back from Ireland??

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

MoaningMona wrote:

Agree. I follow this thread but think some really unnecessary stuff is said. Okay, people may think Rachelle is boring, but is it acceptable for people to call her ‘troll face’ and bash baby Emma? I’m all for having a moan and picking apart things that are wrong, but some of the stuff in this thread is nasty

-----
^ I didn't write the above. Not sure why its quoting weird. Some other weirdo wrote that.

My response:

But she looks like a troll... no one is lying. It would be different if she was GORGEOUS and we were all saying it to be jealous but the child actually has troll-like features.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

also just FYI rachelle because it’s clearly you or one of your minions on here, the whole point of this thread is to be nasty. Not sure why you haven’t gathered that by now. We ain’t going anywhere or changing our views just because sooky la la says so.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

When you act like the sun shines out your ass, like your baby is God’s gift to man kind and that you are better than everyone in every way when in real life, you’re nothing special and neither is your miserable kid, you’re gonna get shut down and snarked on. She needs a reality check for her on mental sake and we are giving it to her.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

She is a fake nice person. There isn't an ounce of genuine gratitude or appreciation for the people that watch her videos. But she pretends to put a smile on her face, act like she's sweet and happy. Not buying it. So yes, she deserves it.

There are people who have threads on here that I personally think are generally nice people. Other people obviously don't agree and that's OK. But I'm not about to go tell them not to snark. I actually don't know how anyone can say Rash is a nice person. The way she talks to people in a drive thru is one example. She's a spoiled little brat with no humility.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:26 am #sohot

ImageImage
I follow a few threads on this site and they’re all decent but in this one, there are some really nasty posters!! I’d like to see a photo of your face. You should be ashamed. And no, I’m not Rachelle. I’m from the UK and I’m a decent human being.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 70c7f4.jpg[/IMG]

Anyway moving on from the rachelle minions sooking.

Could she not have put her boring taste in baby clothes aside for one moment and picked out a decent jacket for Emma to wear.

1. It looks soo thin, she is most likely freezing.

2. It’s way too big.

3. It’s hideous.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MoaningMona wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:26 am #sohot

ImageImage
I follow a few threads on this site and they’re all decent but in this one, there are some really nasty posters!! I’d like to see a photo of your face. You should be ashamed. And no, I’m not Rachelle. I’m from the UK and I’m a decent human being.
Go moan somewhere else mona Image

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”