calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by calliepaige »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:Sorry for my lack of knowledge. But if she is going for an ivf round, how can she get the magic juice from justin of he is away??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
She has frozen embryos from her egg retrieval, so she is doing a frozen transfer with one of those. He won’t have to be here for anything.

Speaking of that... does anyone know how many she has frozen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13, I believe. They had 17 originally and did two transfers with two embryos.
Wow

QweenKris
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by QweenKris »

So Rachelle “found” the Lumps’ dog. How coincidental. Gotta get those views! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c3e2a6.jpg[/img]

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

It's very odd she wants so badly to get pregnant when Justin isn't home. Wait for the poor guy to at least be in the country before she knocks herself up.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

fingusername wrote:
It's very odd she wants so badly to get pregnant when Justin isn't home. Wait for the poor guy to at least be in the country before she knocks herself up.
It’s because she’s bored. Honestly. And babies/pregnancies bring in the views which = $$ and she’s gotta fund those spending addictions!

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

QweenKris wrote:It’s almost like she wants to have a kid because she’s bored or something. I don’t know. It doesn’t seem like it would be the right time to have a baby. Justin’s been gone for a long time and probably will continue to be, and then she would have a baby shortly after he gets home? Wouldn’t she want to spend time with him? I don’t know. She’s REALLY immature and it shows. It’s like ok, we got married at 19, let’s have a baby that’s the next thing to do!!! I don’t know, it just seems really over the top imo.

Once the kid comes she will ditch the dog just like the other one at her moms place. How terrible. She can only be focused on 1 thing at a time. 50/50 that Justin will still be around a year after the kid shows up.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Insert eye roll here

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3b2e5c.jpg[/img]

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

fingusername wrote:
QweenKris wrote:It’s almost like she wants to have a kid because she’s bored or something. I don’t know. It doesn’t seem like it would be the right time to have a baby. Justin’s been gone for a long time and probably will continue to be, and then she would have a baby shortly after he gets home? Wouldn’t she want to spend time with him? I don’t know. She’s REALLY immature and it shows. It’s like ok, we got married at 19, let’s have a baby that’s the next thing to do!!! I don’t know, it just seems really over the top imo.

Once the kid comes she will ditch the dog just like the other one at her moms place. How terrible. She can only be focused on 1 thing at a time. 50/50 that Justin will still be around a year after the kid shows up.
Yes! I was just going to say, didn’t they have another dog that just randomly disappeared!?

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ugh please
But you know she would loooove to become BFF with B&M

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

She's friends with Phil and Alex. Which are kinda sketchy characters themselves. They both had full time/part time jobs as a pastor and nicu nurse and have quit to run a "love multiplies" "charity" which is laughably crazy. They have two adopted daughters who were born in 2015 and 2016. I got flack for this but being real here they had it pretty easy. Most people wait YEARS to adopt. They were still in the "lets look at adoption" phase when a woman's family came to Phil's church and their prayer request was to find an adoptive family for her baby girl she was already 8-9 months pregnant. Their second daughter was born the very next year and was also adopted. They are frugal which could be nice for Rachelle.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but did you see the car seat they'd purchased for Brynn? It's a Rachael Zoe car seat and when I looked it up it was going for $400. I assume she also bought the matching stroller which was another 800 and she mentioned they'd be able to use it with multiple kids. Umm no. For one big thing it's main color is white. For a car seat! Babies make messes, and even if you wash and spot treat it drool can stain and come back as yellow stains. As far as the stroller it's crazy to invest in an $800 stroller when you can't use it with multiple kids (baby jogger has one and you can turn it into a double stroller later) I don't think it was silly to buy the travel system in the second trimester. I bought mine for my son when I was 5 months pregnant. It was the Chicco travel system in discovery so it would be great for a boy or a girl.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

She buys new moccasins every year? For someone who has to watch what they're spending, she seems to shop a lot!

Also I know she got her associates degree fairly recently. I'm going to assume she didn't sign up for the fall semester to further her education (aka get her bachelors) because she thought she would have a newborn around this time, but I don't recall her mentioning any college plans in recent vlogs. I think a good idea would to sign up for the spring semester and take a couple summer classes so she's doing something.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I was just watching her vlog for today and you know she really does spend way too much money. Just in that vlog she spent at least $50 just going to target and hobby lobby or wherever it was she got those pumpkins. I mean did she say she got both of them for $25 or did she mean for each? That's a lot for some decorations. And this was just one day. She goes and buys clothes and decorations at least twice a month. Justin can't be making that much right? Is she even making money on YouTube yet?
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

bunchofidiots wrote:I was just watching her vlog for today and you know she really does spend way too much money. Just in that vlog she spent at least $50 just going to target and hobby lobby or wherever it was she got those pumpkins. I mean did she say she got both of them for $25 or did she mean for each? That's a lot for some decorations. And this was just one day. She goes and buys clothes and decorations at least twice a month. Justin can't be making that much right? Is she even making money on YouTube yet?
When I was younger, I spent money like that too. Whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it. I wasn't also trying to buy a house without a career. I also could afford a car payment. Her priorities are screwed.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I get that she wants a baby and from experience that want becomes greater when you lose a baby so tragically. However with her spending (which can be caused or made worse by grief) But being a parent means you need to spend money wisely. I have nieces this age and one had a baby her way of looking at things is a little cray cray. She started dating this guy who was 15 at the time. The next month she got pregnant. She had a baby boy and now goes on like it's a fairy tale. I have everything I ever wanted and have the guy I'm going to be with forever! Please.

I think it was very crazy of her parents or his to fund IVF at such a young age.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Her instastory said she got harassed/cyber bullied by another woman on a social media website. I would love to know what she means.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I think the timing with Brynn was weird too. They typically know pretty far in advance when a deployment is scheduled so to do an IVF cycle knowing he would be gone when the baby is due? It’s pretty obvious that she is really impatient to have a baby. Especially seeing how upset she was that they would have to delay her next FET a couple of months for her to have that surgery. I also wonder how she can afford to shop so much racist sailors definitely don’t make all that much money especially one that hasn’t been in very long like Justin. She is making some money on YouTube with a channel that size but not all that much. They probably could afford a car payment but then it would have to cut into her shopping budget

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

QweenKris wrote:Her instastory said she got harassed/cyber bullied by another woman on a social media website. I would love to know what she means.

I came here to see if anyone knew what she was talking about. Poor Wachelley poo lol I don't think strangers on the internet telling her that her baby voice is stupid is bullying...
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

fingusername wrote:
QweenKris wrote:Her instastory said she got harassed/cyber bullied by another woman on a social media website. I would love to know what she means.

I came here to see if anyone knew what she was talking about. Poor Wachelley poo lol I don't think strangers on the internet telling her that her baby voice is stupid is bullying...
Supposedly it was from a Facebook group? Shows her immaturity. Here’s what she posted on Twitter :

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 90d6bc.jpg[/img]

She went on and on about it. So annoying.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I believe her intentions were pure with the pregnancy with Brynn, but I’m not so sure for this potential pregnancy... you’d think she’d vlog it but not post it until she’s way on the safe side of pregnancy
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If I heard that stupid baby voice ordering at the drive thru I'd take a dump in her water. God....that voice is so infuriating. Does she think talking to other women like that is going to get her special favors?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”