RachelEarlsVlogs

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by knc6812 »

I’m actually not buying the whole “I don’t know how I got pregnant” act. Ovulation tests are incredibly straightforward to use and pretty self explanatory or you do some minor googling. Not buying it.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Meg0707 wrote:Does anyone else find it strange they had a baby sign already made and with them to take photos with 3 hours after she took the surprise expired pregnancy test? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She probably bought that the day she quit nursing so that she could miraculously become pregnant and have a sign all ready. The whole photo shoot sounded planned and that she already knew she was pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
knc6812
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by knc6812 »

Does anyone else find it incredibly tacky and tone deaf that they announced their pregnancy during a week where so many people and you tubers have been speaking out about pregnancy loss after Chrissy Teigan and John Legend’s loss? A huge tacky announcement, days of clickbait and hinting and then saying they didn’t know how it happened when they absolutely did and want to play dumb? Especially when so many couples genuinely try and plan for years to become pregnant? They’re so incredibly insensitive to anyone else around them it’s disgusting.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread, finally! 😘

viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16496

Return to “Q-Z”